Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-14-2023, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who picked it is irrelevant to whether zukerberg is serious about the sport you doofus. not to mention elon clearly intended it as a joke from the get go

I don't really mind being called an elon dickrider. there are far worse dicks to ride (zuck's for instance!)
From what I heard Zuck is getting pretty decent at Jiu Jitsu, apparently placed in a few tournaments

Of course I hear he’s training with some of the best in the world…
Old 08-14-2023, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I heard Zuck is getting pretty decent at Jiu Jitsu, apparently placed in a few tournaments

Of course I hear he’s training with some of the best in the world…
Oh yeah he actually looks pretty good, I'm sure he'd beat elon. He's also 39 though which is kinda old to be just getting into competition.

Elon is way more likeable as a person so I'd be rooting for him, but he'd definitely lose. I hope it happens, it would be hilarious to watch.
Old 08-15-2023, 09:39 PM
Banned

Not even a has-been Dilon Danis is a bigger cunt than even Logan Paul

But not by much. When two of the biggest douches plan a fight:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 08-16-2023, 01:40 AM
Large Rat

Elon would get wrecked no contest. Some people would say Elon Musk is a lot taller, but to counter that, let me bring up my dad.

My dad was a black belt in several martial arts, and was in the military. If you shake his hand he already has the ability to break your thumb by manipulating the joint. I tried to have him teach me again recently, but he started twisting my right hand which is currently broken. Some Kobra Kai/Rallos Zek nonsense about no mercy lol.

Some 6ft+ tall guy tried to sucker punch him once and got his ass handed to him and started running away like a mob at low health. My dad is like 5'6 which would make him a halfling irl, and that would make me half halfling. Which is like a quarterling.

Professional Training wins all the time. Now if Elon Musk got serious and trained hardcore, that's a different story.
Old 08-17-2023, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ninja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elon would get wrecked no contest. Some people would say Elon Musk is a lot taller, but to counter that, let me bring up my dad.

My dad was a black belt in several martial arts, and was in the military. If you shake his hand he already has the ability to break your thumb by manipulating the joint. I tried to have him teach me again recently, but he started twisting my right hand which is currently broken. Some Kobra Kai/Rallos Zek nonsense about no mercy lol.

Some 6ft+ tall guy tried to sucker punch him once and got his ass handed to him and started running away like a mob at low health. My dad is like 5'6 which would make him a halfling irl, and that would make me half halfling. Which is like a quarterling.

Professional Training wins all the time. Now if Elon Musk got serious and trained hardcore, that's a different story.
Elon can win if he gets Zuck wiggling around on the floor with him. Weight beats training then.
Old 08-19-2023, 10:49 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah he actually looks pretty good, I'm sure he'd beat elon. He's also 39 though which is kinda old to be just getting into competition.

Elon is way more likeable as a person so I'd be rooting for him, but he'd definitely lose. I hope it happens, it would be hilarious to watch.
Elon is a fucking POS cunt, more likable than very few people
Old 08-19-2023, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elon is a fucking POS cunt, more likable than very few people
Nah he's fine.

I think elon derangement syndrome is a thing now though.
Old 08-19-2023, 03:38 PM
Banned

Aljamain just gonna take him down, sugar sean is screwed on the ground. Why stand and strike with a dude you know can’t grapple?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 08-19-2023, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I think suga sean is toast, which is fine by me I really can't get into him as a fighter. All he has is striking and there are way more fun strikers to watch. Plus he has major gen Z fratbro energy, you can tell he probably says "lets go!!" like fifty times a day. No thanks.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Ooloo, what is it about elon musk's taint that smells so good to you