Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-04-2022, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see this from time to time. What does it mean? I’m old, thanks for explaining
based means like opposite of cringe

if i called someone based it means that they give no fucks and don't really care

what other people think about them

they just do them
Old 04-05-2022, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
based means like opposite of cringe

if i called someone based it means that they give no fucks and don't really care

what other people think about them

they just do them
Ben Shapiro says it which speaks volumes to the group of alt right posters in this thread spouting which can only amount to triggering statements for a reaction. Yes, they have run out of material (Russian and Ukraine blame Biden drama is fizzling out.)

But it really doesn't matter the Vaccines has had its effect on the world and many of our parents and grandparents are alive due to it.

The shear number of people in the hospital dying from this terrible disease are very often the same that never got the vaccine.

Sure health helps you fend off this virus. But genetics play a factor. You can be perfectly healthy as a child with no aliments and die from this terrible disease or you could be a man in terrific shape and die slowly and painfully to this disease like Nick Cordero.

We have far right leaders and activists who are dying to this virus Marcus Lamb, Dick Farrel, Marc Brenier, Linda Zuern, Herman Cain, Ron Wright, Scott Apley, Pressly Stutts, Kelly Ernby etc etc etc

Do you know how terrible it is to die to this disease? If any of you have had a brush with this type of death... it is like drowning.

And if you live from it utilizing even a medical induced coma the long term damage is devastating.

But why risk increase chances for future heart attacks, breathing problems for the rest of your life or kidney failure from the shear number of drugs they pump into you to over come this virus in the hospital.

Just get the vaccine and be a bit better at fending this virus off with hopefully a minor break through case.

This stupid alt right pride often gets in the way more than it helps the parties message. The mismanagement can be a contributing factor why Trump lost and why economy in the US crashed due to it.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Lefties tryin to revive Covid fear mongering
Old 04-05-2022, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ben Shapiro says it which speaks volumes to the group of alt right posters in this thread spouting which can only amount to triggering statements for a reaction. Yes, they have run out of material (Russian and Ukraine blame Biden drama is fizzling out.)

But it really doesn't matter the Vaccines has had its effect on the world and many of our parents and grandparents are alive due to it.

The shear number of people in the hospital dying from this terrible disease are very often the same that never got the vaccine.

Sure health helps you fend off this virus. But genetics play a factor. You can be perfectly healthy as a child with no aliments and die from this terrible disease or you could be a man in terrific shape and die slowly and painfully to this disease like Nick Cordero.

We have far right leaders and activists who are dying to this virus Marcus Lamb, Dick Farrel, Marc Brenier, Linda Zuern, Herman Cain, Ron Wright, Scott Apley, Pressly Stutts, Kelly Ernby etc etc etc

Do you know how terrible it is to die to this disease? If any of you have had a brush with this type of death... it is like drowning.

And if you live from it utilizing even a medical induced coma the long term damage is devastating.

But why risk increase chances for future heart attacks, breathing problems for the rest of your life or kidney failure from the shear number of drugs they pump into you to over come this virus in the hospital.

Just get the vaccine and be a bit better at fending this virus off with hopefully a minor break through case.

This stupid alt right pride often gets in the way more than it helps the parties message. The mismanagement can be a contributing factor why Trump lost and why economy in the US crashed due to it.
I liked it better when alt right meant something more than being a pussy who's scared of needles. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2022, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I wouldn’t say the broadway actor was in “terrific” shape, but I think that’s part of the problem, America’s standards of in shape or “healthy” are sorta off. He’s def at a healthy body weight, but doesn’t look athletic, but I dunno, maybe he was

On the sorryantivaxxer site in the comments there is a pic of a pro bodybuilder who got absolutely destroyed by covid, lemme see if I can find something on Google. That would be a better example of an athlete getting wrecked by covid. But then again, he was likely on a large amount of un-healthy PED’s as well

This isn’t the guy, I can’t find the one I am talking about, but this is just another guy that Google found

Edit: nm he even sarcastically said he never did cardio

And yes as someone who coughed so hard during a lung infection that I tore a hole in my lung (overnight stay in ER and $18k bill) I can attest to the feeling of suffocating like you’re underwater but not. It sucks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31C60CE8-42E5-4D6F-90B7-45B49014D53E.jpg (23.1 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by unsunghero; 04-05-2022 at 08:06 PM..
Old 04-05-2022, 08:11 PM
Banned

It’s actually really hard to find a fit athlete dying of covid. This is the best I could do with a cursory check
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2414A046-D811-40CF-BE9D-A82EE0DD2F5A.jpg (19.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Banned

It gives some poor guys ED. Like god damn this is a plague from heaven.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked it better when alt right meant something more than being a pussy who's scared of needles. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny how you generalize it down to just being afraid of needles, but most of the people who don't want the vaccine are avoiding it because its largely untested.

Its not about the needle its about not wanting to grow an ear on my forehead or opening myself up to potential complications with a medicine that is in its literal demo version.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny how you generalize it down to just being afraid of needles, but most of the people who don't want the vaccine are avoiding it because its largely untested.

Its not about the needle its about not wanting to grow an ear on my forehead or opening myself up to potential complications with a medicine that is in its literal demo version.
Especially since it’s a hair-thin subcutaneous needle, the kind even a 6yr old kid wouldn’t feel

The vaccine is in some sort of saline solution, so it can be pushed through the smallest possible gauge needle. The ones that can hurt are oil-based substances, they require a higher gauge needle. But even an oil-based 2inch long needle into the glute I can promise you won’t feel, assuming you hit the right spot (ideally the top right part of where a jeans pocket would cover). The ones that you would feel would be shooting into the thighs, and it’s a smaller target to hit to avoid damaging something. Those can be painful and produce a spasm from the muscle as the needle goes in

I’ve done all of these, in my younger more experimental years. I couldn’t self-administer a needle in my vein though, not without a lot of instruction and even then it would be difficult. I hate doing blood draws
Old 04-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]