Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 04:27 PM
Banned

I'm not saying endorse the global elites or that they r good for humanity.

I'm saying look at it with a dose of reality pragmatic realism. At least understand what happens when ppl like Hitler and even Putin step out of line.

Putin toes the line very closely, but he's not the winner. And his ppl R having a really bad time. And his mercs aren't getting paid, and their families aren't either.

I'm saying if u want to win this game u have to strategy.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:29 PM
Banned

The reason Russians are having a bad time is because the fuckin oligarchs took over their country. It was all much better for ordinary working people when Stalin was terrorizing the social climbers to keep them in line.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

we need to stop promoting this blind idea that power promotes well-being. peace is only found in bondage.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason Russians are having a bad time is because the fuckin oligarchs took over their country. It was all much better for ordinary working people when Stalin was terrorizing the social climbers to keep them in line.
Any problems the Russians are having is because international bankers are trying to squeeze them now. Rothschilds are very unhappy about being banned from Russia, especially as they helped Putin in his early career.

It goes back to a fight during the days of Khazaria when that population had to be wiped out for being identity thieves, rapists and murderers. I mentioned this in another post. Story time. Once upon a time Khazarians were a merchant class people that lived on the border of Russian Christians and Byzantine Muslims. The Christians and Muslims were godly people. The khazarians were heretical criminals for the most part.

Eventually the people bordering Khazaria told the king they needed to accept morality or they would be slaughtered. They ordered the king to choose a religion for his people. Records show there was a mass conversion to Judaism. Khazarians previously worshipped a god called Baal who is named in the Bible many times. More times than Satan. He is a god of sex, blood sacrifices, taboo. Their god would call for blood sacrifices to empower them. This is where the early idea of a holocaust came to be. That they would burn their children to please their god.

These people never gave up their baal worship but instead infused it with Judaism. They never gave up identity thieving, raping and murdering.

The neighbors of the Khazars were supremely pissed off that there was no change and slaughtered them almost over night.

They didn’t get them all though. The super rich elite merchant class got away and fled. They went to other countries with Babylonian black magic related to money manipulation and got their hooks into a few nations like Britain and France early on. This is where the global elite comes from. This lineage. This is why they have a boner for Russia. It’s a feud that goes way beyond our lifetimes.

In revelations God talks about a class of “fake Jews” that would use the name but would really be of the Church Of Satan. I suspect it’s these guys. They fit the bill perfectly. Down to them having a history of being identity thieves.
Last edited by Teppler; 04-23-2018 at 05:16 PM..
Old 04-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

i read the Dictionary of the Khazars a western lit course that I took in college. i learned two things from the book and they remain with me to this day:

1. Michaelangelo was a hunchback with a monstrous phalus who became unhappy when cured.
2. only Jews and christians burn in the Muslim hell, only Muslims and Jews in the Christian hell and only christians and Muslims in the Jewish hell.

it wasn't long thereafter that uncovered a series of cleverly disguised absurdities in the book of my own (former) god while chuckling at those of another long since deceased. It was then that I decided it probably best to just stay away from the whole thing.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i read the Dictionary of the Khazars a western lit course that I took in college. i learned two things from the book and they remain with me to this day:

1. Michaelangelo was a hunchback with a monstrous phalus who became unhappy when cured.
2. only Jews and christians burn in the Muslim hell, only Muslims and Jews in the Christian hell and only christians and Muslims in the Jewish hell.

it wasn't long thereafter that uncovered a series of cleverly disguised absurdities in the book of my own (former) god while chuckling at those of another long since deceased. It was then that I decided it probably best to just stay away from the whole thing.
I’m sorry you threw your money away on that course. By reading my post I guarantee you will learn more about the Khazars than any full length course that costs thousands of dollars will get to you.

Guess who has their hooks in the entire western education system?
Old 04-23-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m sorry you threw your money away on that course. By reading my post I guarantee you will learn more about the Khazars than any full length course that costs thousands of dollars will get to you.

Guess who has their hooks in the entire western education system?
i read Faust too and that one Russian one about the guy who kills the old crone. I didn't pay for any of it though. my tuition was wholly funded by taxpayer dollars (most likely my parents') funneled through my high school to le institucion du higher lairning.

I enjoyed your post though and am now likely to read up on khazaria. ty ^^
Old 04-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

Rothschilds whole clan can be decimated tomorrow and someone else would take their place...and its not like they control everything. They are just 1 big player in a world full of big players.

Everytime you try to get the working classes rallied around something a handful of nutbags (or paid disrupters) want to make it about the Masons, Jews, or some other 3-4 people that control everything. Or aliens or fucking ancients monsters.

WTF is wrong with you? How about just following the evidence. Where does that lead? Oh, the profit motive causes wars, under-funds public goods, and leads to the Proletarianization of the workforce. Not to mention causes environmental disasters and a conservative hatred of progress and innovation that might upset the existing profit streams.

It's like your some guy suggesting people wouldn't be poopsocking dragons if only we got rid of Detoxx and Nalkin...who probably don't even play this game anymore ...proving that systems cause behavior more than individuals. It doesn't matter if it was in-fact, Detoxx and Nalkin that got the rules changed.

You know what you should do if you want to change shit, stop making every working class movement look like a bunch of jew-haters that believe extra terrestrials control everything behind the scenes. Because its a problem when everyone that points out Israel is stealing land and wars are largely for oil -- are grouped in with these nutbags.

BTW -- Trump's tax plan -- huge giveaway to banks especially Goldman Sachs... And that's what we can expect from rightwing "populism." A big con job targeting white trash, useful idiot freemarket fundamentalists, and the investor class laughing their way to the bank.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wont mutilate my future sons dick but I will envy him when he starts yanking the knob
*respectfully closes hand over skarlorn's, giving him a 2handed handshake*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-23-2018, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rothschilds whole clan can be decimated tomorrow and someone else would take their place...and its not like they control everything. They are just 1 big player in a world full of big players.

Everytime you try to get the working classes rallied around something a handful of nutbags (or paid disrupters) want to make it about the Masons, Jews, or some other 3-4 people that control everything. Or aliens or fucking ancients monsters.

WTF is wrong with you? How about just following the evidence. Where does that lead? Oh, the profit motive causes wars, under-funds public goods, and leads to the Proletarianization of the workforce. Not to mention causes environmental disasters and a conservative hatred of progress and innovation that might upset the existing profit streams.

It's like your some guy suggesting people wouldn't be poopsocking dragons if only we got rid of Detoxx and Nalkin...who probably don't even play this game anymore ...proving that systems cause behavior more than individuals. It doesn't matter if it was in-fact, Detoxx and Nalkin that got the rules changed.

You know what you should do if you want to change shit, stop making every working class movement look like a bunch of jew-haters that believe extra terrestrials control everything behind the scenes. Because its a problem when everyone that points out Israel is stealing land and wars are largely for oil -- are grouped in with these nutbags.

BTW -- Trump's tax plan -- huge giveaway to banks especially Goldman Sachs... And that's what we can expect from rightwing "populism." A big con job targeting white trash, useful idiot freemarket fundamentalists, and the investor class laughing their way to the bank.
most people are content to be angry about one or two things. it takes a whole lotta contemplative free time to cultivate disdain for everything.