Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

The buck stops with me jack, but also it's trump's fault hey remember him can we go back to not liking him again?

He made a deal with the taliban, after all! So that means none of my actions as *current* president mean anything. Blame trammmpp!!! But also the buck stops with me. Lol. Geriatric lunatic.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:05 PM
Kobold

My dude trump negotiated that equipment to the Taliban and gave them 5,000 of their top fighters for the photo ops your complaining about.

Trump made the deal with the Taliban left no evacuation plan, evacuated less than 100 people and praised the Taliban for their fighting capabilities.

Biden evacuated 89,000 people to trumps less than 100... your complaining about photo ops from the 5000 Talibani fighters trump released.

How can you not see this is a massive failure held over from the bush administration that trump handled 10x worse lol TRUMP GAVE THE TALIBAN ACTIVE FIGHTERS WHILE PRAISING THEM LOL

I am not a cult follower, I wish Biden did better but at the same time he did 10x better than his predecessor or the bush that lied us into this war lol
Last edited by blindedsoul; 08-30-2021 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Edit grammar and cult
Old 08-30-2021, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

This is Biden's botched pullout

You're spinning like a top

They are flying around our equipment Biden left behind
So far they've killed more of they are selves and none of ours.

Say Biden good.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dude trump negotiated that equipment to the Taliban and gave them 5,000 of their top fighters for the photo ops your complaining about.

Trump made the deal with the Taliban left no evacuation plan, evacuated less than 100 people and praised the Taliban for their fighting capabilities.

Biden evacuated 89,000 people to trumps less than 100... your complaining about photo ops from the Taliban trump released.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Old 08-30-2021, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far they've killed more of they are selves and none of ours.

Say Biden good.
Biden arms terrorists with modern US weapons and technology

Whale Biologist "Biden Good"
Old 08-30-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden arms terrorists with modern US weapons and technology

Whale Biologist "Biden Good"
Obsolete equipment that needed replacement anyway, who cares? Literally cheaper to dump it than to transport it. Not like a caveman is gonna conquer the world with a calculator.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obsolete equipment that needed replacement anyway, who cares? Not like a caveman can conquer the world with a calculator.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand...h=71f065e141db

eq1.jpg

eq2.jpg

eq3.jpg
Old 08-30-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump made the deal with the Taliban left no evacuation plan, evacuated less than 100 people and praised the Taliban for their fighting capabilities. The taliban is now rich with military equipment not because of any agreement, but because biden just abandoned it. Literally billions of dollars of equipment.

Biden evacuated 89,000 people to trumps less than 100... your complaining about photo ops from the 5000 Talibani fighters trump released.

How can you not see this is a massive failure held over from the bush administration that trump handled 10x worse lol TRUMP GAVE THE TALIBAN ACTIVE FIGHTERS WHILE PRAISING THEM LOL

I am not a cult follower, I wish Biden did better but at the same time he did 10x better than his predecessor or the bush that lied us into this war lol
Trump didn't evacuate more people because *he didn't pull the military out before the citizenry*. How is this hard to understand.

Trump didn't *need* to pull americans out, because 2500 troops were keeping the entire region safe.

Biden, for some baffling inexplicable reason, thought it was a good idea to pull the military out BEFORE the citizenry. Gee I wonder what will happen. And dozens of his top military advisors warned him of this, and he just did it anyway.

Please, for the love of god, forget about trump. Who fuckin cares. Criticize the guy who is *currently at the helm* if you're going to play monday morning quarterback with regard to a situation you barely know anything about.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:22 PM
Banned

Biden sucks. Trump sucks. The Illuminati that own them suck. The Taliban and Afghanistan suck. The USA sucks. Get real, where's the fuckin news. Tell me something NEW. The absolute funniest thing of it all is that I am the one they worship. The irony in that is too much to bear.
Old 08-30-2021, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump didn't evacuate more people because *he didn't pull the military out before the citizenry*. How is this hard to understand.

Trump didn't *need* to pull americans out, because 2500 troops were keeping the entire region safe.

Biden, for some baffling inexplicable reason, thought it was a good idea to pull the military out BEFORE the citizenry. Gee I wonder what will happen. And dozens of his top military advisors warned him of this, and he just did it anyway.

Please, for the love of god, forget about trump. Who fuckin cares. Criticize the guy who is *currently at the helm* if you're going to play monday morning quarterback with regard to a situation you barely know anything about.
We're 8 months into Biden's Presidency and they are still obsessed with Trump

That card has expired
Closed Thread