Banned

you little asshole
Old 08-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

very nice share thanks....
Old 08-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicacouty7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very nice share thanks....
Old 08-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Banned

very nice share thanks.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Banned

bump for relevance to uthgaard leaving
Old 11-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Banned

this thread is why we need tags back
Old 11-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is why we need tags back
same guy openong old post to troll with
Old 07-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Some things never change.
I didn't think 106 pages was enough.
Now that TMO is playing TR and BDA is playing Golden-Age-TMO, how has TMO policy flip flopped on the 15 man rule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you joking? 15 on spawn point to claim Trakanon? That rule was made over a year ago when 15 level 50s was considered enough to kill a raid mob (ie nagafen). You have to be fucking kidding me that you think you can claim Trak with 15 on spawn. Good luck killing him with 15.

Wow, wow, wow TR is so pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll only reply to say this...

The 15 person on the spawn point rule is out dated and encourages major amounts of shit socking. It needs to be done away with. The Trakanon from this morning is how it should be. Logging out on the ledge and racing to 35+.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point in time 15 level 50s was considered enough to kill raid targets in classic. This rule is outdated. It's laughable that TR is attempting to use it in Kunark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinsawt is sending me tells saying the 15 man engage will be removed.

Is this true or is he just speaking out his ass?

If this is the case Edit the raid post and feel free to delete this post and Ban me for a week for my impudence.

Though I doubt REAL tr leadership would give up such a crutch as 15 to engage after they got a juicy deal out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You honestly think TR's "superior skillset" is enough to kill Trak with 15 people?

I'm not trying to incite a riot or call you out. But damn. They used part of the rule to their advantage (the body count) but totally glossed over the fact that that number is clearly not sufficient to kill the mob they were waiting for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killing stuff while waiting for something to spawn is somehow less noble then binding / logging out in the lair?

I think not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed, I am mad.

Hopefully, Taken or VD will step back up and offer some sort of competition that doesn't require them needing to look for loop-holes to obtain loot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO actually needs Trak/dragon loot, TR just banks every kill just to stop us from progressing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:28 2011] Kinsawt says, 'You were out of range'
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:34 2011] Kinsawt says, 'Maybe close, but out of range'
If the 15 on the spawn rule was considered underhanded by you in early kunark, why are you dragging it back out?

If clearing the camp and maintaining a presence rather than logging out at the ledge is the "More Noble" approach in your members' opinion, why would you login just to claim 15 on spawn?

If you wanted competition without loop-holes, why would you exploit an obvious loop-hole to purposely cock-block a guild that had 40+ in zone when you had 7 an hour earlier at the same camp.

Do you not find it hyprocitical that you were calling foul on TR because TMO needed the loot more almost 1 year ago (~120 traks ago, ~240 bps ago, theoretically ~360 keys ago) when you've had roughly 99% of his spawns since and recently decided to distribute BP's to your members' alts en masse due to overstock in guild coffers?

Hope you enjoy the reinstated 15 man rule. It certainly made last summer a lot less fun. I wonder, sometimes, if it'll actually take you guys doing a /who all and finding that there's nothing but enraptured/TMO before you realize how badly your greedy poopsock mindgames fucked up this incredibly unique opportunity for everyone else.

What prevents you people from asking yourselves "Am I being a complete douchebag, ruining 60 peoples' nights so that I can have another bard bp in the bank?" before you proceed to do so?

Discuss.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackscendence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some things never change.
I didn't think 106 pages was enough.
Now that TMO is playing TR and BDA is playing Golden-Age-TMO, how has TMO policy flip flopped on the 15 man rule?

Derp, this 15 man rule wasnt enforced and was superseded by other rules. After this incident sever staff made it clear that 15man rule was back in effect.

Know your history!

If the 15 on the spawn rule was considered underhanded by you in early kunark, why are you dragging it back out?

If clearing the camp and maintaining a presence rather than logging out at the ledge is the "More Noble" approach in your members' opinion, why would you login just to claim 15 on spawn?

If you wanted competition without loop-holes, why would you exploit an obvious loop-hole to purposely cock-block a guild that had 40+ in zone when you had 7 an hour earlier at the same camp.

Do you not find it hyprocitical that you were calling foul on TR because TMO needed the loot more almost 1 year ago (~120 traks ago, ~240 bps ago, theoretically ~360 keys ago) when you've had roughly 99% of his spawns since and recently decided to distribute BP's to your members' alts en masse due to overstock in guild coffers?

Hope you enjoy the reinstated 15 man rule. It certainly made last summer a lot less fun. I wonder, sometimes, if it'll actually take you guys doing a /who all and finding that there's nothing but enraptured/TMO before you realize how badly your greedy poopsock mindgames fucked up this incredibly unique opportunity for everyone else.

What prevents you people from asking yourselves "Am I being a complete douchebag, ruining 60 peoples' nights so that I can have another bard bp in the bank?" before you proceed to do so?

Discuss.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

ya i edited the quote its up top~
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread