Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Kobold

Default Anyone able to recommend some good Sk gear?

I'm going to roll an Sk soon and want to twink him up a bit. I have read the gear reference thread that someone has posted but it didnt seem to have much info on Sk gear. I have picked up a few pieces (Dark Reaver, Hero Bracer, Gem Inlaid Gauntlets) but obviously want to pick up some more. I suppose my question is: What is the best gear that can be had at reasonable prices (roughly between several hundred pp - 2k per piece for the most part, but willing to shell out some extra pp for standout pieces) or can be easily camped by a lvl 50 mage/necro duo? I've never really played a melee before so any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Orc

http://www.thesilversandbox.net/p1999/main.php

On the spells/skills/spets tag, go to SK, then Class Guide (lots of info). The website is horrible in terms of font and color, but a lot of good info there.

Under Resources, there is also an Shadowknight Guide (Usefull for all plate classes) Has info on weapons and armor.

Darkforge is pretty great tanking armor, probably best you can get til you go planar.
Last edited by Gukag; 05-07-2010 at 10:15 AM..
Old 05-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

darkforge will be expensive to purchase, you could farm it yourself using your necro/mage, but it may take a while.

I would get fine plate armor for now and start working on darkforge as your lvling up.