Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

my grandma/aunt/mom

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

me
Old 08-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
arent you in Waltham? if so, or close - def not Bosstown.
New Bedford, farther south even than that. I'm in Boston at least once a week though.

I just say Boston because even as big as NB is, not many people outside New England know of it unless they're a history buff. (Used to be one of the richest cities in the world during the whaling industry's peak.)

Now, just knowing it pisses some little boy off on the internet, I will say it more.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
backstory:

i was in a graduate-level seminar when a woman ill hence forth refer to as Fat Entitled Cunt (FEC) launched into a tirade about how her german background was responsible for her hard work ethic and success which means that work ethic is somehow just inherent in some people and absent in others

FEC routinely referred to herself as german. except there was a rather small, or fucking enormous in my mind, problem. she'd been born in america, she couldn't speak german, had never been to germany, and did not hold a german passport. im guessing she doesnt know where germany is on a map.

now i know what you're thinking. but slathar, you're a genius and international mastermind, why are stupid people in your elite, top 10 graduate school? simple, FEC is a fucking university office lackey and gets to take one free class per term of her choosing.

ive typed enough im going to go throw up now
Well the Germans sure worked real hard to exterminate the jews...I'll give her that much.

But they even failed at that.

TLDR? Germans are fail tryhards.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Large Rat

We all agree to agree then.
Irish parents, get smashed on st patricks day, and BBQ with a "kiss me im irish" shirt/apron, is not Irish unless you are surrounded by many other Irish people, including many new arrivals and celebrations/functions are Irish.
Being Irish and having Irish blood/Physical characteristics are different.

If you live 40-45 minutes or more from the "core" of a city, you arent from it.
Dont be scared to tell people where you're from, it lets us know the distance of Walmarts in your vicinity, or, if you're Canadian, Tim Hortons.

Born/Raised/Live in Canada, but I am Portuguese first, American second and Canadian a distant 3rd.
Canadians know more about Americas history/politics/pop culture then they do about Canadas.
There is nothing more to assimilate to be an American.
The only differences are how much we pay for gas, free health care, the metric system and who we pay taxes to.
Zee, not Zed.
Powered grape juice is not juice, its grape drink.
6th Grade, not Grade 6.
Mayonniase belongs on tuna, not hamburgers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHH3brmhPyw
Word to ya face.
Closed Thread