Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 06-24-2024, 07:18 PM
Aviak

Default Second Video Drop

https://discord.gg/khEJqUSpyp

Figured out Dynamic timers in Discord got one in there for you boys for the next event. See yall next Sunday June 30th.
Old 06-24-2024, 07:21 PM
Aviak

Also, I don't want the server to be GM events only on Sunday.

I'd like guilds to get competitive over world Naggy/Vox/Fear PvP and get into it on respawn timers and have my hands off it completely.

I get this is just a dream, and might never happen. I need collaborative people who want a fun PVP server to show up sundays to make videos, to promote actual world Guild vs Guild PVP.
Old 06-24-2024, 07:39 PM
Aviak

Embedded version doesn't look that good looks better in Youtube not sure why it looks so blurry will work on upping the quality next week.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:51 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This wasn't a troll actually, I just had to make sure Bamz wasn't trolling lol. Apparently he has this from crypto farming.

He never came right out and said but I imagine he's willing to let the box be like it's own permanent server thing if people get involved. Would switch control over from me, which idc anyway I'll have the database/code anyway maybe I make the feeder box.

My true vision long term vision and I don't want anyone to bail on the project would be full classic VZTZ type EXP, full classic experience, once we have Teams.

I don't want to piss off the people interested that want 0 grind, but it's really a community thing. I will never have a grind forever box, it would be one time switch to VZTZ type exp (3 days to get 50 casual?). If people aren't interested/it's dead it'll remain like it is.

Without more people/involvement it won't happen and I'll leave it as PvP box.

We have a sick ass coder, permanent server to use, Classic EQ PvP which has hundreds of hours of Database work. Teams 8 level range soon. I mean this isn't garage box anymore I might have to do a proper release someday.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Kunarks a mess, lots of quest work, droga is totally fucked, I mean just tons of fucking work. Classic is arguably the most nostalgic and best time of EQ. Kunark Itemized better but the feel of Classic is the real magic of EQ tbh.

I won't be doing Kunark or Custom, permanent Classic box.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Old 06-25-2024, 02:44 PM
Aviak

being able to make videos is too much power for one man