Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-19-2024, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do not get winters fury, you'll never be able to liquidate it
Ah that is good to know. Never tried to sell one. Any ideas for a more liquid offhand?
Old 06-19-2024, 11:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

At level 7, you can start looking for gear that boosts your agility and stamina since those stats are crucial for rogues. Check out the auction house for items like leather armor with agility bonuses, daggers with good damage stats, and rings or trinkets that enhance your survivability or damage output.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At level 7, you can start looking for gear that boosts your agility and stamina since those stats are crucial for rogues. Check out the auction house for items like leather armor with agility bonuses, daggers with good damage stats, and rings or trinkets that enhance your survivability or damage output.
Sadly Agility is the least useful stat on P99. The bonuses it gives are smaller compared to every other stat. You only need 75 Agility to avoid the penalty. Anything past 75 Agility is giving you something, but +STR, +STA, +HP, and +ATK items are going to give you a bigger bang for your buck on the stat front. Obviously you want the best Weapons and Haste item you can get too.

DEX can be useful on a soloing Rogue, as they do get access to some useful proc weapons like Serrated Bone Dirk/ Glaive of Marltek for snare, Blood Points for Lifetap when the mob is running, etc. A Rogue that is grouping often does not want to use proc weapons, as it can steal agro from the tank.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 06-19-2024 at 01:55 PM..
Old 06-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

At lvl 8 and low skills because of bone chip leveling, using Serrated Bone Dirk I am able to win a fight with con white orks in crushbone.
That is with the gear recommended with the exception of the chest being haze panther.
I'm appreciating the help you've given me DSM.
Old 06-19-2024, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At lvl 8 and low skills because of bone chip leveling, using Serrated Bone Dirk I am able to win a fight with con white orks in crushbone.
That is with the gear recommended with the exception of the chest being haze panther.
I'm appreciating the help you've given me DSM.
No problem! Glad to hear you are making progess.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:33 AM
Sarnak

reroll brell diety, all stats into stamina
get that racial chainmail armor
dont worry about shit until max level
Old 06-20-2024, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GreenWillz is a chat bot
Old 06-20-2024, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

agility effects your defense vs ranged attacks which is important on RED99 the only server worth playing on because of the "bowquest" bug that the gms are in the proccess of fixing which makes the pve nerds on green/blue mad because everyone has a ranger alt or i dont even know why they just suck because they are on pve servers

I have Breezleblits frogid gnasher and Guardian RObe on RED99 and im the top pvper in all of EQ history so I think I know what im tlaking about.
Old 06-23-2024, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Salaryman, you play a Ranger on red and rule??
Thanks for the validation if that's true.
Old 06-24-2024, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

more importantly: make friends with twink melees that can tank for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.