Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Guild Discussion

Old 06-21-2024, 11:18 AM
Large Bat

Default Guild populations

is there a way to see guild populations? I'm interested in seeng which guild have the largest online presence when I'm online.
Last edited by LongTallMatt; 06-21-2024 at 11:46 AM..
Old 06-23-2024, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

/who all <guild name> will show you up to 20 players
Old 06-23-2024, 01:58 PM
Large Bat

uhh yeah, not to sound like an ass, I've been playing since launch and I'm well aware of most all in-game commands.

I was looking for something that is either server based like the population traker on this landing page for all users logged in or something someone has built, perhaps based on pigparse.

I will just continue with reducing the data out of my logs. I want to see it in a graph.

You see, that character limit is the issue. so I have to limit it to a "/w" while i'm in a high population zone like EC.

fwiw, your thumbnail is disturbing. most of us go to spaces like this to escape from that nonsense.
Old 06-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Wouldn't this sort of transparency expose the RMT schemes?
Old 06-23-2024, 04:18 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't this sort of transparency expose the RMT schemes?
I'm not sure what that has to do with me wanting to choose a guild by highest online population in my time zone while I play nor why you're concerned about RMT surveillance.

Also, RMT tracking is much much much simpler than you think and has nothing to do with guild affiliation.

Platinum coins += 1000 or greater (with no item transfer or item transfer of similar value).

Mark accounts, verify with human, ban both accounts involved.

So you're thinking there's a big inside conspiracy to sell plat?
Old 06-23-2024, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTallMatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fwiw, your thumbnail is disturbing. most of us go to spaces like this to escape from that nonsense.
You wouldn't have mentioned it if my avatar was Biden

Would you like me to alter my behavior for your soft sensibilities?
Old 06-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wouldn't have mentioned it if my avatar was Biden

Would you like me to alter my behavior for your soft sensibilities?
I actually would have. Neither of them do anything for anyone but the ultra rich. He said things you liked while in office, but how did your life change? It didn't. My taxes went up, so did yours. The ultra weathly got tax breaks to the sums of multiple times our annual salaries a year. I paid 37% this year.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federa...led-to-deliver

There are over 10,000 homeless Americans in my city, but sure, let's give BILLIONS to foreign countries to fight wars. FOR WHAT? Ukraine had a chance to join NATO but didn't. Israel is committing war crimes MAD MAX style. Let's also let our housing market heat up to unaffordable rates because we let corporations and foreign nationals buy up properties and let builders choke off supply. HINT: all friends of both!!!

Neither of our political parties are helping the non wealthy American... Please just look at what they are doing, not the cute one-liners that fit on a hat...
Last edited by LongTallMatt; 06-23-2024 at 05:02 PM..
Old 06-23-2024, 04:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTallMatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually would have. Neither of them do anything for anyone but the ultra rich. get your head out of your ass.

there are over 10,000 homeless americans in my city, but sure, let's give BILLIONS to foreign countries to fight wars. FOR WHAT?

neither of them are helping the non wealthy american... please remove your head from the sand...
Damn, for someone who wanted to escape that you sure bring it up a lot.
Old 06-23-2024, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Lol and it also thinks it knows my political opinions
Old 06-25-2024, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Wait until a quake occurs, about 2-3 hours after that go into temple of veeshan and do a /who. This will give you an accurate count of the online population of each raiding guild.