Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 11:19 AM
Orc

Default Barracudas in LOIO

Deepwater barracudas in LOIO will follow you right out of the lake and continue to attack you well on to shore. I got aggro'd by a couple of these a few minutes ago and figured I would just run up to shore and they followed. They're even re-aggroing me after I stand up from feign death at this point.

I'll take a screenshot if they aggro again when I stand up, but it's obviously easy to reproduce. I don't believe fish running up the shore was classic!

Thanks for all you guys' hard work.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Was like that on live, working as intended.

"The 3 corrupted mobs of Kunark are the Corrupted Gorilla (mid 40)in Emerald Jungle (root/dot him and stay far away. He has sow-speed and pops in the northern part of the plateau. Tottering Gorillas are PH of the tainted and only non-undead tainted will pop the corrupted), the Corrupted Barracuda (high 40,loc -900, -900) in Lake of ill Omen (only the blue tainted will pop the corrupted. Pull it on the land and kite him becaus root breaks fast. Would be much easier if you have a friend that helps you kill the corrupted) and the Dragon Faydedar that lives in the sea in Timorous Deep (Guild needed to kill him). "

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=758
Old 07-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

All fish do this as they also did on classic and probably still do on live.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Orc

Funny how memory plays tricks on you -- I didn't remember that at all but it certainly sounds like something that would be true in classic EQ, ha.

Thanks for setting me straight!
Old 07-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

I'm not sure about all fish on classic, I had a halfling during the Kunark era and remember having to jump out of the Rivervale pond to escape the piranhas there - they did not follow onto land.
Closed Thread