Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bless your work brother fifield
How is Greentorch any different than Owmahballs!?

He is a troll. I've crossed his path a lot these days as I've been levelling a troll warrior from 10 to 35 in uguk exclusively. Trolls have stupid names. They are stupid. It took me 25 fucking levels to cap my sense heading lol, usually I'm done by level 6 or so o_o stupid parent trolls will use stupid everyday words to name their stupid kids, and they spell awfully bad (i.e. "da bashin place" in Grobb) so Ow Mah Ballz sounds like an unfortunately very plausible and acceptable name for a troll.

It must already be hard enough for him to live with it, making fun of him won't help. He's a cool guy. We're sharing Moat mobs and help each other when in trouble. Sometime he casts Endure Cold on me so i feel warmer.

Leave Owmahballz alone, he's a fine member of the Grobb community and a respect member in the village. His father Tinykok and his mother Sagginsak are very proud of him.

This is Troll culture.
Live with it or /duel.

- Zulkargassokrak Gorzultargorrak (Warrior Troll 35)

PS: did Llandris took the time to also cleanse that filthy Fil'Bus character of yours? I just can't log in anymore these days I'm too scared to have my immersion ruined by your stupid bus line inspired garbage that you call a name.