Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2014, 05:54 AM
Large Bat

Default LnS rules?

I have had a constant problem on this server with Loot and Scoot. When trying to ask for loot and scoot while being bind camped, I often get the response "You can't call loot and scoot once we've attacked you."

This doesn't seem right to me. if I'm being attacked before I even fully load client side into the game, then I don't get the right to call loot and scoot?

Maybe I'm the only one, but I feel like the rules of LnS should be more clearly defined. I get a lot of rules lawyering from people on this subject, and it seems very ambiguous. Are you no longer allowed to call LnS once the PK'er has aggressed you? even if you're naked? Or being bind camped?

It'd be nice to see a GM step in and help with the definition of these rules. Or at least make these things clear. Because it's becoming a big problem with griefers on r99.

Now don't get me wrong. I understand that PvP servers lend very gracefully to griefers, and they are as much a part of the community as say trolls like Slathar or Gongshow. And there's no stopping grief all together. But there's a line that needs to be drawn.