Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2010, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have ignored those wankers for 11 years.

If I don't know you IRL, we're not friends in-game, we're not in the same guild, or a trade window doesn't pop up, I'm not going to buff you.

The expectation that a random stranger is going to hold your dick for you while you piss is testament to the complete uselessness of Generations X, Y and Z.
Hi Mr. Friendly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I believe Generation X ranges from 1961 - 1975'ish?
You must be 49+, its the only way your old man styled-rant "Get off my god damn lawn you little shits" makes sense.

If you are over 49 years old and feel this way about people, I want to thank you personally. You and your peers did an awesome job with the children you spawned into a day and age in which none of you have done anything significant to make the world a better place.

If you aren't over 49, you have fallen into the same group of people in which you generalized as being "wankers" or by the tone of your post "a waste of space"... everyone but you.

I lawled. Gunna log in right now, beg for buffs, train EC tunnel, get banned, than knock on my neighbors door and ask for a cup of sugar and an extra hand to hold my dick while I piss.