Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Large Rat

Default iksar necro banking and vendoring in classic zones

Really don't like leveling in kunark for the most part.

What can an iksar necro do for :

1. banking

2. vendors (shady swashbuckler ?)

3. necromancer spells

i <3 antonica
Old 02-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

theres a dark elf merchant in west freeport you can use to sell. This guy sells poisons at the hidden wall by the newbie yard.

You can use the wall trick to use the banker in north freeport if you invis in to the bank and pan out your camera view and click the banker.

Not sure about spells, might be boned unless you buy it on a mule and transfer.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 03-17-2013, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theres a dark elf merchant in west freeport you can use to sell. This guy sells poisons at the hidden wall by the newbie yard.

You can use the wall trick to use the banker in north freeport if you invis in to the bank and pan out your camera view and click the banker.

+1
Old 03-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

You can buy Necro spells in the EFP Sewers. Even train there.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

At first, nothing

You're KOS to every town/banker

Shady should work. Bubar is a no-go. Vendors in EK should work, too.

You can raise NFP faction fairly easily to the point where you can get to the bank without getting ganked, but banker will still be KOS (use the 'ol reach around trick to bank).

Spells.. no clue. Likely have to have an alt buy them up for you or go back to Cab.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

It is easy to bank in Neriak as an iksar. They went through and switched factions around a few months ago actually, but I think you can still do it: turn in a few stacks of red wine and you can walk around the majority of Neriak without worry. Dark Bargainers (Which is the banker's faction) will cap way before Dreadguard Outer (guards in Nekutlos, Foreign Quarter, and Commons), at which point you can just invis into the bank, or keep turning in wine until the guards like you.

I have NEVER been attacked on my iksar in Neriak after doing red wine. Then again, I never wandered into the caster's guild.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is easy to bank in Neriak as an iksar. They went through and switched factions around a few months ago actually, but I think you can still do it: turn in a few stacks of red wine and you can walk around the majority of Neriak without worry. Dark Bargainers (Which is the banker's faction) will cap way before Dreadguard Outer (guards in Nekutlos, Foreign Quarter, and Commons), at which point you can just invis into the bank, or keep turning in wine until the guards like you.

I have NEVER been attacked on my iksar in Neriak after doing red wine. Then again, I never wandered into the caster's guild.
It says you need indifferent to complete the hand in. Can you do this while FD and get credit/faction for it?
Old 02-18-2013, 02:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It says you need indifferent to complete the hand in. Can you do this while FD and get credit/faction for it?
As of march 2012, the mob conned apprehensively to both an iksar shaman and an iksar shadow knight, and I was able to hand in the wine.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ar+neriak+wine

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ar+neriak+wine

At some point, I don't remember when, they adjusted various iksar factions including Neriak.

Before the adjustment, a fresh iksar would con dubiously to Dreadguard Outer guards. Afterwards I think it was threateningly.

I'm willing to bet it still works even without FD. Don't recall whether it works with FD or not, because I didn't even have to feign to hand it in on my SK.

If you really want to stroll around in Neriak and nothing else works, you can always get someone to charm him for you.
Last edited by Ephirith; 02-18-2013 at 02:14 AM..
Old 02-18-2013, 02:40 AM
Banned

^ Thank you, now I know that I have options in that regard.

I should probably have elaborated as to why I wanted to know about FD though, I was curious about other faction quests such as bone chips and handing them in while FD for faction as other methods would not be viable since quest NPC's are standing right next to guards/other KoS factions ETC.
Closed Thread