Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Banned

Default New players click this

Trying to help the population a little bit so.

I usually offer free 60 druid buffs and ports in the morning before work and after. I am willing to help PL new players as well as starter plat and any gear I can offer to help.

I am on CST time so if you see me on, don't be afraid to ask for help. You can also PM me here but I dont check these forums that often.

No longer care about progression here, ive played every class to 60, just like to help people out that want it.

-Kerwin
Old 09-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Banned

thats so kind of you, its almost like you have invested a ton of time here, and your legit a nice person and want to help people get leveled up so you will have other people to play with.

cool and normal. Don't get why others don't think like this. Even with this shit pop i could scrape up every true new and like 5 OG's and take the server from apex, i can just never get the right 5 people, and if i do they cant take it. and they quit ala gods work.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats so kind of you, its almost like you have invested a ton of time here, and your legit a nice person and want to help people get leveled up so you will have other people to play with.

cool and normal. Don't get why others don't think like this. Even with this shit pop i could scrape up every true new and like 5 OG's and take the server from apex, i can just never get the right 5 people, and if i do they cant take it. and they quit ala gods work.
Once you raided so much you just get tired of it, dont feel like lvling any more alts. This is my turn to give back because people helped me lvling up my characters. Ive received lots of thanks from people and its rewarding to me.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

or maybe you're just a trash drug addict who (for an unexplained reason) thinks too highly of himself
Old 09-29-2016, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
i could scrape up every true new and like 5 OG's and take the server from apex, i can just never get the right 5 people
So you could do it but you can't do it?

OP needs to figure out a better way to give back to society after being such a drain his entire life. Don't donate time before work to buff people in a video game, go do something useful.

Also, don't believe a word OP says, sounds like a drug induced promise of a druggie waking up early before work and it will never happen.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you could do it but you can't do it?

OP needs to figure out a better way to give back to society after being such a drain his entire life. Don't donate time before work to buff people in a video game, go do something useful.

Also, don't believe a word OP says, sounds like a drug induced promise of a druggie waking up early before work and it will never happen.
if you played you would know ive been doing this for quite a long time now

thanks for the nice comments guys and on bashing gms in my thread, appreciate it.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im sure they are afraid of the most retarded poster on the forums.
what they should be afraid of is one of the top 10 gankers on classic.

Reply reloaded.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You see these 2 names. Reefman and Ssok? Yeah, that isn't emulated. Those are the 2 top geared elite players on Rallos Zek from <Hidden Power> both first to level 60.

We broke a dick off in their ass. You're next and anyone who wants that beef. You're a fucking nobody.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-29-2016 at 06:52 PM..
Old 09-29-2016, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Reply reloaded.

You see these 2 names. Reefman and Ssok? Yeah, that isn't emulated. Those are the 2 top geared elite players on Rallos Zek from <Hidden Power> both first to level 60.

We broke a dick off in their ass. You're next and anyone who wants that beef. You're a fucking nobody.
This post filled with insecurity and delusion is proof that Azzar is Syft.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Reply reloaded.

be honest how many people smashed a keyboard when they saw this post?

I put so many dudes in the poor house when I posted this screenshot. how many personal possessions were thrown, dogs kicked, and moms shouted at when I dropped this on em? I had HippoNipple crying for the fucking meatloaf. wonder if that pumped kid even has a cellphone anymore after he saw this one and realized hes a fucking nobody?

vouss might have destroyed his whole house now hes living in his front yard in a cardboard box. shit happens. im probably the biggest somebody this server has ever seen and its going to cause problems for people irl. deal with it.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-30-2016 at 08:21 PM..
Old 10-08-2016, 04:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

Reply reloaded.

Not to be contrary, but the only player dying in that screenshot is Klip. All I see about Reef and Ssok is some off-screen emote. And a search of the Stephan's database for Klip shows he was in a couple RP/anti-PK guilds that Reef and Ssok wouldn't have been caught dead with. So I'm not sure I understand how this screenshot proves you had (or won) a PvP encounter with a couple of Hidden Power guys.

Ever still plays on Live, on the TLPs (Sachee, Serakan, Tulkas). He has been pretty good at bringing some red playstyle to blue EQ. Certainly amusing to observe, at the very least.
Closed Thread