Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Default Hey TMO...why do you do what you do?

Being an innocent bystander and watching TMO trolling IB and vice versa (but i would say TMO likes to do it a lot more), why do you guys do it?

is it:

a.) you hate IB with a passion you want to make them feel like shit every time you beat them to a mob?
b.) you are bored of EQ and trolling keeps you going in playing the game?
c.) just because they're you're competitors?

Do you actually hate every other guild that isn't you guys? Is chivalry dead or something, I mean what happened to the days your competitors beat you to a mob, and you say "congratulations" then move on...what's the point of stirring up shit and lowering the integrity of the population.

Maybe it's just a crips/bloods thing. you wear a tag tailored to one side and you are then just automatically conditioned to hate the guys across the block. I'm not saying its every TMO member, prolly just the select few trolls, but they represent your guild as a whole. Is Zeelot a troll too, judging from the past, I guess he's okay with trolling and just moves on cause you guys get targets...if so, then I get it, but if not then whats the point?
Old 02-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

or maybe VP has something to do with it..idk, never been there. just some food for thought! I guess I'm a bit nostalgic from the guild respect on my old Xev server.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

The difference between IB and TMO trolling on these boards is that most of IB does it from behind pussy-ass anonymous accounts.

Have the balls to bear the consequences of saying what you want to say.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference between IB and TMO trolling on these boards is that most of IB does it from behind pussy-ass anonymous accounts.

I lol'd because most (if not all you faggots) would not do shit if you were actually face to face. Talk big on the internet, abuse that anonymity, but god forbid doing it to your next-door-neighbor, because if it were me, I would fucking DESTROY your ass.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol'd because most (if not all you faggots) would not do shit if you were actually face to face. Talk big on the internet, abuse that anonymity, but god forbid doing it to your next-door-neighbor, because if it were me, I would fucking DESTROY your ass.
I guess what im getting at, is the extreme disconnect of morals/ethics when people are at the other side of a computer screen, instead of across the street. It is quite ridiculous how bad you people treat each other here, and quite embarrassing.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Online hard asses calling out people for sitting behind their computer screen makes me full of lawlz.

STFU kid no one cares about your analogies of realism vs interwebs.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I guess... but how many encounters do I have with my neighbors? I wave and say hi to them when I'm sitting in my back yard is about all.

Let's say my neighbor and I were racing to kill a particular squirrel , and said neighbor was using infrared and night-vision technology (RL-MQ) when it was clearly laid out that it was unacceptable. I would probably defecate on his lawn and tell all the other neighbors he was a cheater faggot, then have sex with his daughters with my blinds open mid-day so he could watch. You know, or something...
Old 02-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
excellent argument, point proven!
Old 02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

IB has to be double anon, using both troll accounts and the internet.

As for the forum bad ass Fagzdeline, some people wouldn't bother fighting you, but you're too stupid to realize what that means.
Closed Thread