Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 12:12 AM
Kobold

Talking Wizard about to do final step of Epic hand in - 5k

Looking for a wizard that has all three staffs (Blue Crystal Staff, Gnarled Staff, and Staff of Gabstik) and most importantly the Note to Arantir

I will tip 5k to go with you for the hand in as I do not have the note to hand into Dargon in Halas in order to spawn Arantir for the final hand in (but I do have all 3 staffs). I will let you hand in first of course and then I will go second while Arantir is still up.

Shoot me a PM and we can work out a time.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Also, if you are 1 piece away let me know. I would be happy to assist with getting you that piece so we can do the hand in. I'm not in a rush to get this done, but do want to find someone I can coordinate with that wants to make some easy plat - Thanks!
Old 04-09-2020, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Bump - will consider tipping a finders fee
Old 04-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Kobold

^
Old 04-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Kobold

Pls
Old 04-13-2020, 10:27 AM
Kobold

^
Old 04-13-2020, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

U can spawn him for 5k
Old 04-13-2020, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

You just repeat that first part of epic, which involves the coin.
Old 04-13-2020, 01:58 PM
Kobold

Default Spawning Arantir

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just repeat that first part of epic, which involves the coin.
Based on what I have found searching around, there are two forms of Arantir. The second form appears after the Note to Arantir is handed in and it looks like it has different prompts when hailed. Do you know of someone who has done the hand in to the first form successfully?

Now take the note from Kandin and give it to Dargon in Halas. Arantir will once again appear in her place.

You say, 'Hail, Arantir Karondor'

Arantir Karondor says 'Ah yes, you again. Do you have the items? Give me the three you possess and I'll combine them with my own.
Old 04-13-2020, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on what I have found searching around, there are two forms of Arantir. The second form appears after the Note to Arantir is handed in and it looks like it has different prompts when hailed. Do you know of someone who has done the hand in to the first form successfully?

Now take the note from Kandin and give it to Dargon in Halas. Arantir will once again appear in her place.

You say, 'Hail, Arantir Karondor'

Arantir Karondor says 'Ah yes, you again. Do you have the items? Give me the three you possess and I'll combine them with my own.
Ok it has been maybe 2 months, but I had to do this, I remember I spent the extra coin to spawn him again to turn something in, think it was to mq phinny staff
Closed Thread