Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 05-28-2024, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Default Naggy 8PM EST

I will be attempting Naggy 8pm EST. If anyone cares to join me I could use some help because I suck. Also if anyone wants to try to ruin it that's fine too. Mainly I want people to log on try the mechanics see how it feels. It is a polished diamond now.

Also I was thinking for GM events since I know EQEMU is clicky as shit I could do Team Good, Team Evil, and if people want to stick with their crews and grief both teams they could be team Bandit or something? Or their own guilds. We're all about choice and freedom and diversity and stuff here at my box I'm done with the hard R's sorry was going through stuff IRL I am a changed man. Clean Family fun.

In fact me and my boys will play and smoke all you fools. That's my final card up my sleeve. me and my boys will whoop ur girly asses. You should see them on R6.
Last edited by Stasis01; 05-28-2024 at 12:55 PM..
Old 05-28-2024, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

dear diary,

today i played solo elf sim
Old 05-28-2024, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Dear diary, I want to fight over Naggy like Classic EQ. I am using the tools of the saints of EQEMU community to recreate the perfect simulation of classic mechanics to make this possible(higher dmg on melee for balancing but classic is unreal+the coding). Anyone who wishes to participate logs on with a full set of gear that makes you more than adequate to compete.

NEW PLAYER WHICH PATH DO YOU CHOOSE. Left, Drug addicts, zombies grinding their 20th toon, lifeless, no pvp. Right, Instances, endless grinding, seasonal grinding (lol).

OR A NEW PATH. Simulated PVP events that mimic the classics where everyone is on the same level, no grinding, log in get a team and PVP. It can happen naturally on my box too, naggy/vox/ct/golems/inny ETC.
Old 05-28-2024, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Don't use your real names I don't want it to be an ego box. If I did one custom thing it'd be everyone is "Ogre Warrior" or like "Dark Elf Cleric" but that's too much for my bird brain. Birdop funny enough rolls in my discord and says hes a retired legend like michael jordan lol. Fucking eq players are the worst for that lol.
Old 05-28-2024, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

If no one shows up I'm loading a few boxes and doing efreeti/tranix maybe.

EQEMU has not had a good PVP box since I started which would be 2010 or some shit? Some custom Image/Devnoob boxes which were fun but small scale pvp. VZTZ was ok except low population spread out over the continent, one guild box again "The Dream Team". I never played the previous ones.

Red99, Came out the gate broken, resist code didn't work, instant root nets, umm, instant wands and hoops and shit people could kick themself out of game instantly if they had IP exemption(which was used in PVP relentlessly by Tune and Emumu. Then Bam Kunark, Tstaff 18 second proc, Earth pets unresistable root, into fucken I mean the entire time 1 guild PVE box which basically all players from blue lol.

Velious dropped I can't speak much to it, right now on Red the mechanics feel ok but it has a long list of other issues that make it not viable.

Come home EQ players I may be a little mentally unstable but what do u got to lose. I 100% assure u I am too stupid and incapable to do anything with your IP address. In fact I have ports open on my shit I'll probably get screwed over first tbh but I mean what can u do bring it on.
Last edited by Stasis01; 05-28-2024 at 02:58 PM..
Old 05-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Log on, Load a second toon, fight yourself for a bit play around, try the PVE and tell me this isn't the best god damned classic retrocoded box you've ever played. Spread the word.
Old 05-28-2024, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Still time to get a summon if you want to join, going to make buff duration permanent it's easy to do just checked it out. (Still Dispellable in PVP)
Old 05-28-2024, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can the Kingdom of Heaven be stopped? not by you chumps.
Old 05-28-2024, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Time is running out
Old 05-28-2024, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Was a good trial run. Took a long time but was easy. Made buffs permanent because fuck that shit. Problem came up when Fire giants were fearable but with a little research I found you need to adjust special_abilities 10,1^13,1^15,1^23,1^26,1^42,1^17,1, the fear is the ^17,1 I added.

So after I summoned a giant for our adventurers they slayed the dragon.