Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Default Warrior Twink Planning Ahead - Iksar Question

Just want to make it clear, because I don't remember for the life of me...

Iksars can equip platemail warrior armor that was created in Velious, right? Just can't wear the regular PoH armor (new Iks armor drops in the revamp PoH post Velious) or Cobalt (or any of the lower tier classic armors).

Trying to decide what race, but I love me some platemail (Won't be making this guy for awhile, but again, planning ahead)
Old 05-13-2015, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, iirc also the hate revamp includes some iksar racial armor when that comes around.

Plenty of ogres around, if you're not a min/max player they say iksar warriors will be the "second choice" for Velious.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

I'm definitely not min/max and I'm pretty certain I'll never see the top top end armors...

Honestly, my race choice is Iksar, gnome, barbarian. Three different starting area choices. Gnome stinks stat wise, but I love their look.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of people say that race choice won't matter too much in Velious, you can max out your stats whichever you pick so don't write off the gnome too quickly.

I enjoy my iksars/dark elves/other evils the most. Gnomes are probably the last race I'd pick actually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Iksar AC bonus, regen, look... its not a bad choice at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2015, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Gnome. The goggle helms are nice.
Closed Thread