Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 08-13-2024, 11:24 AM
Kobold

Default Warrior next upgrade

Hey guys! My warrior is currently lvl 46 and I’m looking for ideas on what my next gear upgrade should be. Below are the main things I already have

Fungi, reaver, 34% haste, all gnome clickes, invis bp, skinning knife, seb croaking dirk, frostbringer, snare whip.

I’m doing quite a lot of soloing atm and will probably continue doing that. My current plan is grobb/random guards, WL goos/geonids into velks/kc.

Gear that I have been considering are

Cobalt BP - help with recovery. But maybe the fungi + bw is more efficient, especially after 57?

Narandi lance - magical 2h for goos/geos

ToD - seems like a great thing when it procs. Not sure how useful it will be. Dex is around 140 with gnome clickies.

2x blood points - help with recovery. Maybe use when mobs are running? Seems to be praised by some people, but deemed as old by others.

Something else? My main goal is to get something that feels like it will have impact on my gameplay. Currently leaning towards the ToD but would love some ideas 🙂
Old 08-13-2024, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Narandi Lance requires level 55. Mark that one off.

Get a SBoZ instead.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-13-2024, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Trunch of doooom is great. Blood points I never found much use for.
Good 2her until narandis Lance. 1h are terrible for solo
Old 08-13-2024, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys! My warrior is currently lvl 46 and I’m looking for ideas on what my next gear upgrade should be. Below are the main things I already have

Fungi, reaver, 34% haste, all gnome clickes, invis bp, skinning knife, seb croaking dirk, frostbringer, snare whip.

I’m doing quite a lot of soloing atm and will probably continue doing that. My current plan is grobb/random guards, WL goos/geonids into velks/kc.

Gear that I have been considering are

Cobalt BP - help with recovery. But maybe the fungi + bw is more efficient, especially after 57?

Narandi lance - magical 2h for goos/geos

ToD - seems like a great thing when it procs. Not sure how useful it will be. Dex is around 140 with gnome clickies.

2x blood points - help with recovery. Maybe use when mobs are running? Seems to be praised by some people, but deemed as old by others.

Something else? My main goal is to get something that feels like it will have impact on my gameplay. Currently leaning towards the ToD but would love some ideas ��
I never understood the blood point hype myself. Seems really weak.

ToD for sure, it'll allow you to duo with clerics and necros pretty efficiently. Odd duos can be a lot of fun.

Maybe Herbalist Spade? Could do some cheeky splits. Also decent option ratio wise vs. Reaver. I'm just not a reaver fan I don't like being forced to fight only certain mobs. I know its amazing for the price though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Last edited by Toxigen; 08-13-2024 at 12:18 PM..
Old 08-13-2024, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Narandi Lance requires level 55. Mark that one off.

Get a SBoZ instead.
Ah yea the lance would be 55+ for goos and geos that are immune to reaver. Sadly my budget is too tight to fit in the swiftblade, seems like a great weapon though!
Old 08-13-2024, 01:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trunch of doooom is great. Blood points I never found much use for.
Good 2her until narandis Lance. 1h are terrible for solo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never understood the blood point hype myself. Seems really weak.

ToD for sure, it'll allow you to duo with clerics and necros pretty efficiently. Odd duos can be a lot of fun.

Maybe Herbalist Spade? Could do some cheeky splits. Also decent option ratio wise vs. Reaver. I'm just not a reaver fan I don't like being forced to fight only certain mobs. I know its amazing for the price though!
Cool! Will keep a look out for a ToD then. Ah yeah totally forgot about spade, could be a solid alternative to the reaver. Thx!
Old 08-13-2024, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Probably should have mentioned that my budget will be around 10k when I reach lvl 50.
Old 08-13-2024, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably should have mentioned that my budget will be around 10k when I reach lvl 50.
thats about a truncheon unless they've come down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 08-13-2024, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Start bpheal, click bind wound from actions window, click stand from actions window. Restart process once both bw and bp are complete.

Very fast healing, specially 57+.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 08-13-2024, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start bpheal, click bind wound from actions window, click stand from actions window. Restart process once both bw and bp are complete.

Very fast healing, specially 57+.
Oh, didnt know you could do that, sounds like something my monk would benefit from [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]