Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 10:43 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Final Beta Push

We are on our final stretch of beta testing. Our forced beta test didn't have the turnout we had expected, and I'd rather not have to do another one. I'm asking that everyone look to find ways to help out this week and weekend. Guilds should look at bringing in outside players to help and vice-versa players should express interest to beta guilds about helping. Guilds should coordinate raids together to decide on targets, and we'd also like to see some stress testing particularly in Plane of Growth.

Items in particular that could use testing:

10th Ring War
This is now completed and could use thorough testing. The event is a failure if any giants make it to the Thurgadin zone line. The respawn time is temporarily set to 4 hours for testing purposes. Please PM Sirken or myself if your guild is interested in testing this and we can help get you some hand in items.

Plane of Growth
We could use more testing in this zone overall as well as stress testing with multiple guilds fighting at the same time. Tunare is completed and could use some extensive testing as well. PM Sirken or myself if you would like the zone repopped for any reason. NPC Resists have been updated recently and could also use testing/feedback.

Projectile Collision
Haynar has just recently added collision detection for all projectiles. This includes bow/arrows and bolts. This means they will collide with NPC's in their path. This needs extensive testing. Please report both positive and negative feedback.

I'd like to see a strong presence on beta this week and weekend, and then we will be in good shape.

Thanks.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 03-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

I just scheduled a 10th Ring War later this week with Taken. I already have the 9th Ring / Declaration of War ready to turn in so I won't need summoned items... But do Devs/GMs want to be present to observe the war in progress or would just posts afterward from the participants do?

If so PM me.
Last edited by Daldaen; 03-03-2015 at 10:57 AM..
Old 03-03-2015, 11:01 AM
VIP / Contributor

shoot me a PM with date and time, and if RL allows, ill be there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 03-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Kimm Bare|y; 03-03-2015 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: PrAS
Old 03-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shoot me a PM with date and time, and if RL allows, ill be there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I look forward to slaying Giants with you.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Bare|y [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Developer

Issues currently with collision.

Snakes, and other belly crawlers, I did not adjust for their low stature. So they will block bolts. Wide mobs like bears, need some girth adjustments. So a lot is close, but not perfect.

H
Old 03-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Issues currently with collision.

Snakes, and other belly crawlers, I did not adjust for their low stature. So they will block bolts. Wide mobs like bears, need some girth adjustments. So a lot is close, but not perfect.

H
How do objects that don't cause los break factor in, ie most outdoor objects, trees, kc super block comes to mind (untestable )
Old 03-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Banned

I'll cast some bolts m'emperor
Old 03-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

BDA shooting for a 10th ring war test on Friday starting around 8pm EST.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread