Thread: <Safe Space>
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 12:11 PM
Kobold

ive bene a huge fan of safe space every since i met Shinko and realized he was such a great cool guy and a big ogre (lol in-game of course, hahaha) . i saw this guy on the beach when i was killing otter girls and men with my guild (we love to kill otters, rats, lizards, any kind mostly girl types) and this giant guyran past holding 2 glowing swords. this jonah mormon guy is spot on. its so easy to see otters are eenemies, but some of them are actually quite nice, and also offer quests for nifty items (umm, turtle shell shields? Yes Please!) ive been a huge fan of turtles and otters ever since i saw them on the beach at Colbat Scar. which is also one of the first places i saw shinko aftr he received his epic (one of the First on the server, HELLO!?!? Yes Please!) oh behave!
safe space and shink helped my friend also get his epic which was a great help for us and jeeessh am i writing a lot! lol! i just wanted to say hes been a great pal and the man does his best and he kills rat girls bettr than freaking anyone almost (besides my guild) and that absolutely means something in this day and age and server.

godbless and ratmen

join safe space today!

-zhuzhu

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/