View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

The over-correction on Bard aggro is pretty rough in my opinion.

I'd really like to see this dialed back from the adjustment in the last patch.

This is also affecting SKs with disease cloud and all melee weapons with disease/poison-based procs that used to be pretty decent at aggro but now are next to useless. (Reference: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=412816)

So I'd suggest something like this:

- Add back in (at least some) hate generated from disease/poison counters from weapon procs. E.g. Infestation and Feverblade should generate some additional aggro.
- Bards aggro cap at something like ~220-300 aggro per song/(NOT spells)/(NOT procs).
- Allow bards to procs weapons for aggro like other classes
- Allow bards to use clickies for aggro like other classes.

Any classes using a bio orb or scepter of the forlorn or mallet clicks etc should be allowed to generate more aggro. It doesn't make sense that only bards are nerfed by this cap.

Aside: Now if the goal is to stop bards from AOE kiting in places like velks, we can make other adjustments to the game to make this happen. For example, the spiders in velks could get the summon ability or the AOE snare song could be resisted by all spiders or only single target bard snare works in velks etc.

Aside two: If the goal is to stop bard AOE PL there would be other ways to effect this as well. E.g. limiting zones where AOE snare song can be sung. E.g. "Selo's Assonant Strane" is only castable in 40+ zones. Or maybe would be easier to just block it in guks/CT/crystal caverns/sola/etc
Last edited by busted; 06-11-2023 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: add note on disease procs