View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far only combo that holds agro safely is Red Blade + Nev horn...even epic 2hander is too slow and if no procs it sucks. All other procs seem crappy, I've proced trident x2 and it went right to melee like I didn't even proc..

Even the nev horn proc doesn't seem to help, but the swing agro is good enough to sustain to cover till red blade procs.

I think maybe its a bug that other weps dont agro at all..hoping they fix it. Tried many vp weps, feverblade is pretty much zero agro now lol.

Shaman/enc slow is crazy agro too. I only call my proc message on red blade procs, since its only one that seems to matter now.
I'm surprised to hear this! I tanked a few things (not a lot) on both reset and quake and felt like things were behaving normally. The other warriors in Guild also seemed to be holding agro like normal.

I know members of your guild have spent a lot of time in the past testing this stuff. Any idea if they're planning to do more now that stuff seems to have been changed?