View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why people like Joe Rogan? because he doesn't preach. His podcast is all about bringing in people who are smarter than him, to broach topics that are underheard or unpopular, or just plain cool.

He listens, and then asks questions. You would know that if you ever tuned in. Joe Rogan is the type of person who looks at all the facts in front of him, and says, "Well I understand your point now that you've explained it to me, but what about this?"

All you know of the JRE is what the rabid libtard media spews at him because he dared question all the covid bullshit.

When the left tried to ban rational discussion, that's when we saw their true colors. You overplayed your hand.

Leftists don't want to think, they want to be told, and that's why they will always end up on the wrong side of history.

Democrats waged civil war upon the united states because they wanted black people in chains. You will never live that down.
More incorrect bootlicker assumptions. I've watched Rogan, thoroughly. The guy is a moron and, while he doesn't 'preach', he panders. It's trying to push his beliefs on others with a different name. The amount of ignorant misinformation that's come out of his podcast and morons like you eating it up should come with criminal charges for polluting the general pool of information.