View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

And you’re a narcissist who can’t be wrong with absolutely no understanding on human interactions. Guess what? I lean left. We’d probably agree politically. But you’re the type of person to use his political ideology as a weapon to feel morally superior and intelligent against people who don’t agree with you. You’re part of the problem. The fact you just said I’m not even human proves that fact. You’re much more like a nazi than I or most will ever be.

Two party politics are all about misrepresenting the opinions and objectives of other voters in the party so that your constituents feel as if they are an active threat to their way of life.

However evil or stupid you think the other guy is, they’re probably thinking the same about you, and everybody is wrong. If you think voting for either party makes you morally superior, you’re fucked.

That’s it for now. I’ll let you have the last word because I believe I’ve made my point, and everyone who reads this thread will see your hypocrisy. I hope you grow into a more stable and humble individual who can take a joke, but I doubt you will because you’re too sensitive about your ego.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine