View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh for sure, once I got my epic I stopped using the focus items, so it's a lot easier to click the bracer than find an item in inventory. Also for folks who are using 50+ pets but don't have focus staves it saves a slot in your bags, and swapping etc.

I suppose it's more of a convenience to have it available, but the SS bracer isn't bad at all, it's not much of a sacrifice to wear that over something else to have the utility handy, and it saves an inventory slot. For lower level characters you're right, it's superfluous.

Im always counting slots because even though my mage is set up for raiding I still like to put that epic to work and farm plat. I've got three bag slots open even with resist gear and potions, I'm super OCD about bags and weight, open space etc.
That makes complete sense. I am also sensitive about bag space. This is what I thought you were talking about, but I didn't want to make that assumption and miss some really cool trick I never knew about[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]