Thread: Diablo 4 Pals
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope it's gud. Cuz ppl deserve to have fun and enjoy their pixels.
So far, so good. Currently level 45 (out of 100 cap) after almost 4 days. Just finished act 3 (out of 5, I think). There is so much side stuff to do, I didn't even finish act 1 until I was level 35. I heard open world mobs cap at level 50 until you complete the main story and rank up to nightmare difficulty though, so I decided to hold off on other side stuff and focus on main story for now so I don't hit mob cap too early.

Some people that powered through and are in the 70-80s already complaining that end game loop is repetitive (lol no shit, its an ARPG).

As far as my world map progress, I've done about 80% of the first region and 30% of the 2nd and 3rd regions. 4th and 5th region haven't touched yet. Still soo much more content to do! Looking forward to trying other classes too.

Just a few hours now until early access is done and the unwashed masses that didn't get deluxe edition will be able to play.