Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So jib. Are the snake ��ppl really that bad? I always am getting told they are the baddies. Although Peter Jackson gave or played up Aragorns serpent symbolism.
Idk whos who yet!

One of them is going to rape us for a billion years so we have to be careful though.

I think you cant outright say who is god, or appear as him, because anyone could...

Ive always wondered "why does god work in mysterious ways?! it makes no sense! Just come out and tell us what to do!" I think it's because if he didn't, and we just followed him because he was miraculous, then we may as well follow the devil because he can do miraculous things too.

It's a philosophy, dont just follow the person who offers you peace, follow the one that actually provides it.

We have to come to some kind of conclusion on our own, blindly... which is what makes this game so effing hard!

(like for example, the guy who actually provides peace so far looks and sounds like jaba the hutt and the guy who is the opposite promises it with a big beautiful smile)