View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, but not worth the time if server is resetting, and the OG 50 leveling + raiding is the purest MMO experience out there. I want that, not trying to shoehorn my way into an already fucked up raid scene + not enough people to level with overall. I've got a fully twinked Druid from playing TunnelQuest with a couple donated pieces, and it's still not fun even on a solo character knowing it's essentially short-term.

Not worth splitting the population even further. The people who would quit if Green merged are the same people who would just be sitting on Green, hurting the entire project overall by constantly trying to get people to play on a server that's the same thing as Blue, just a different group of childish dipshits in the raid scene. The people on current Green who only want to play on current Green are a detriment whose opinions need to be ignored.
This dudes main complaint seems to be toxicity in particular in the raid scene and that’s why he doesn’t want to play on green or blue.

Who’s gonna tell him what green 2.0 will be like lol