View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the original the idea to reset the server every 2 years and put the existing Green characters onto Blue? Was this plan changed since then?
They never promised every 2 years, they just said no sooner than than January 2023:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
The green server will, at a time yet to be decided, eventually merge into blue and start over again. This merge will not happen until at least 6 months after the last patch in velious (No earlier than January 2023)
And then they used people's whining as an excuse (I say "excuse" because there wasn't that much whining, and the staff never cared about whining before) to walk back their plans:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean
Server Merge - The staff has had considerable discussion internally regarding the merging of Green into Blue at the end of the timeline. We've heard your concerns. At this time, we haven't made a final decision, but we have also decided that we will leave the door open. A lot can change in 3 years, and we may chose to leave Green running independently as we open additional servers in the future.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.