View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just finished watching “Outlast” on Netflix, and if you haven’t seen or heard of it, it’s a show based on surviving as a team in the Alaskan wilderness. The team that outlast every other teams gets to split a million dollars.

What’s been sad/interesting is that some of the players have been downright evil, albeit they say it’s all “part of the game”. Other players refuse to do anything that goes against their moral convictions and intend on being fair, honest and upright with their competition.

Are you the same person in the game as you are in real life?
I mostly pick evil playthroughs in RPG’s, so yes

As a conservative the only moral highground I can claim is reg abortion which isn’t even seen as a moral highground by the left, and when I virtue signal about it I actually feel physically like throwing up because I have such a sour impression of chest thumping moral highground from seeing the left constantly do it. So when I do it myself I feel physically ill

On every other political stance I am seen as having the moral lowground, so evil playthrough fits IRL. Usually the characters end up more powerful, but your ending usually sucks

For example, the evil ending to one of my favorite snes RPG’s of all time Ogre Battle is a powerful demon you recruit named Galf kills you and takes over lol. Shittiest ending in the game