View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Skeleton

I was there first for an hour or so before Selush showed up so no, they weren't farming greens for plat.

The first night that this happened, it was just me in the zone until he logged in. I got tired of it so I logged out.

The second day this happened, I was doing bank camp again. A friend was doing palace. Selush logged it at started killing the bank camp again. I got tired of it so i moved over to the palace to kill the lowbie skeles while my friend did the level 30 ones. Selush left the bank camp alone after I left it. Selush then came and started killing the lowbie skeles. I asked if he could go hunt at bank or elsewhere and was told again that the sky is visible. I then left the lowbie palace skeles and went back to bank. Selush left the lowbie skeles and went back to the bank to kill the Guard Yerlash while I was mezzing Guard P and then Selush killed the bank guard that starts with a B before he could path over to me bc if I dont wait, the 4 super red musical skeles pound me to oblivion.

It's a clear pattern of harassment. The first night, he could have hunted anywhere else. The second day, he could have taken either the bank guards or the lowbie palace guards, or the red palace guards in either the left or right wing of palace where my friend wasnt, or Selush could have went and killed SK Guild camp. He ignored everyting except where I wasn't and where my friend wasn't. I wasn't the only one he did this to but I am the one he continues to harass.