View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For sure, I like to clear sol a gobbies ok my mage when I have nothing more interesting to do.
You can do it and not be a dick tho,easy enough to leave an area alone.
This is where I learned. Freshie new to the server and soon after I zoned into Sol B (or A, I forget which is the lower level one) I would get a tell from a lev 50+ mage already there saying he was farming them for money and asked what side I wanted for exp. If another group had that side then when I zoned in he would simply leave

So I assumed this was standard procedure and did the same once I was too high level to get exp there anymore. I would usually just leave as soon as lowbies started moving in for exp

There’s lots of other places to farm vendor trash. If everyone was a dick like the person the OP is describing than many zones would remain unplayable for lowbies almost permanently (or at least until weird off hours like 3am)

It’s like littering. It’s no big deal if only a single asshole does it, but if it ever gets close to mainstream your town now looks like a shithole. So shame litterbugs