View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 09:08 AM
Large Rat

I poked around some more. No - the Look Spring did not really change anything noticeably after all.

Linux mouse driver is controlled by "libinput" which has a config file, but it does not have any settings for horizontal versus vertical speeds. It is just one setting for speed overall.

In theory I could replace that driver with the "synaptics" which is usually used for touchpads, and that one does have separate speed/acceleration controls for horizontal and vertical. I might give that a try next.

However, I am not certain that the Linux mouse driver controls the pointer in wine emulation. It may be some Windows Registry setting I need to tweak - though I have yet to identify which one. Best case, that would modify the Linux input; worst case, it will interfere and conflict.

I just joined the Omens of War server, I ran around a bit on the P99 Blue before figuring that 1999 was better in my memory than it was in reality...

I have far smaller control panels because I predominantly use quick buttons anyway.

The game definitely runs at a steady 144 fps, I checked with the built-in indicator in the (G-sync) monitor HUD.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot from 2021-04-25 15-01-56.jpg (99.1 KB, 7 views)