Overthere
Known Level Range:
53 / 0 Quest Related: No
Magic Caster: No
Faction Hits:
Unknown Loot:
Unknown
Description
Right outside the Overthere evil outpost gates. It scowled at 47 Dark Elf cleric and to 50 Euridite wizard, red to us both. I'm guess it's either quest related or a bug? The odd thing was that the evil guards there did not aggro on it, and I did not venture near it as I was afraid of certain death.
Submitted by: Uuudar Uuudarian
Quote:
Submited by: neon On: 1/7/2001 3:49:18 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
ok he is a merchant nea the second temlpe passage in the Spit, he is easy to kill, raid got him in 30 secs, sells one thing in itmes menu but when you enter shop again he has a different item, nuttin cool about him
Quote:
Submited by: Mitsuda - 16 lvl dru On: 1/4/2001 7:30:22 PM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
guys...hes a MERCHANT
Quote:
Submited by: Jyrekan On: 10/21/2000 6:23:54 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Ok, Yellow con to my 49th druid. Same hps or at least close to a mountain giant patriarch. Here is the best part. After kiting this guy around for an eternity, he went down. No loot, no corpse, and the best part of all NO XP! So, just let him be unless you need him for a quest!

Jyrekan
49th Druid
Quote:
Submited by: Sundahlia Rising On: 10/19/2000 4:11:18 PM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Delirous from sleep, while retrieving Feggwin's body from having fallen off of the cliff I ran across this guy. He is not lvl 53 or whatever, he conned blue to 51, and being that he was not a caster I had to take a crack at him.

Loaded up the pet with a couple daggers, and gave him a buff. Stuck him on the monk, then snared the monk. Dotted him with my big dots (more than once with each) and proceeded to kite him around the lands.

Not sure how much damage I did when all was said and done, but it was upwards of 9,000 dmg to him not counting pet. With Astral at just a sliver, my second round of snare came off, and the chase was on. I could just barely stay ahead of him with my Jboots, and had to make loops so my pet could catch up and keep pounding on him.

The dots were the downfall of Astral Projection... Then to my weary eyed surprise...I went to claim my victory prise.

NOT A DAMN THING !

Ugh, I took the RISK, where is my REWARD!

Anyway, dont waste your time killing him

Sundahlia Rising <Infinity Watch>
51st Necromancer (Terris-Thule)

https://web.archive.org/web/20010708...how&BID=273920

Quote:
Submited by: Cyfo.. Morrelthule On: 4/21/2001 6:42:03 PM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
These fishy's are no Joke.. Being fairly new to the Blood Goblins I came upon the tainted after I
was running back from the Astral Projection to sell some stuff
.. After One "Taunting attacker" Message from a lvl 44 ENC
pet I watched my Rune IV spell drop in 2 cycles running back to the shore. I know enchanters pets are woos's but anything hitting for
double 120's would kill anything a Lvl 47 Enchanter could throw at it. So holding true to Old Faithful (my j boots) I ran like Hell.
After 10 mins of this fish chasing me across the zone and thanking god that my jboots were one percent quicker then Super Fish, I Zoned to FM.
Lesson learned... You don't have to be in Kledge Keep to get killed by sea life

https://web.archive.org/web/20010116...ML/000006.html

Quote:
Numnayan
unregistered posted September 20, 2000 05:41 PM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
There's some naked human / monk looking guy in Overthere named Astral Projection. He was blue, and scowled at me (53 de nec) but didn't attack me invis or not (he saw through invis).
Looks all kinds of spiritual and monk-ish... he's located relatively in the middle of the big chasm where the skorpikis and Howling Stones be.

Numnayan
Necromancer, The War Council