Thread: Leveling Path
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 05:17 AM
Orc

Default Leveling Path

Since I've had a terrible week on green (switching through 5 classes) I've decided I am going to play a Barbarian Shaman on Teal. I have decided on this as this is the class I've had the most fun playing. I need a bit of help, you see I am a giant newb. I don't know the good leveling paths. I can make my way through a zone with the help of the wiki, but I am struggling with finding the best places to level.

Here is my plan: (I am planning on soloing but will group with others if needed)

1-6 - Everfrost. I am going to grind all of the blues I can, level 6 will be painful but I should be okay.
6-9 - Qeynos Hills. Avoiding Black Burrow because I always die to unannounced trains.

I am leveling to 9 for sow. Once I have sow I can travel easier.

9-19 - Everfrost - Assorted mobs all with different level ranges, according to the hunting guide getting 10 levels here is possible.

19-23 - East Karana

23-25 - South Karana

25-30 - Rathe Mountain (Giant Skeletons)

30-32 - South Karana (Centaur Archers)

32-35 - Kazik Thuul (Alligators)

35-40 - Estate Of Unrest

40-45 - Lower Guk (Ghoul Ritualist and Zols/Dars)

45-50 - Lower Guk (Dead Side)

This is the plan I have put together from the hunting guide. However I am a giant noob. A lot of you are experts, so if there is any advice or revisions I should make, I am more than willing to listen to the wisdom of my experience EQ peers.

I want to get to 50 no matter what. But walking in without a plan will set me back. So please if you have any wisdom to impart, I would greatly appreciate it.