View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played a little on the custom server the other day. I created a dwarf rogue. Then figured out that by hailing doctor tocks (or something) standing at the BB/Kaladim ZL, I could become a Shaman, Bard, or a third class I don't remember. I became a Shaman. The client crashed, but when I logged back in I had a dwarf Shaman. Then I became a Bard. Client crashed again, but when I logged back on I was a bard. Got 1 level in Bard, but when I went back it wouldn't let me change levels again.
I did note that you seem to lose XP every time you change class. Not a big deal since you can only do it at level 1.
I chose bard because I didn't think I could get the Shaman spells. But when I got to level 2 I automatically got all my Bard spells. So then I created a new Dwarf specifically for the purpose of becoming a shaman. Got to level 4 or 5 I think. Super nice to just get all my spells automatically.
I never made it out of BB. I died a few times, it was nice to have all my gear stay and even nicer to have my memorized spells stay.
No one else was in the zones I was in, so I didn't get to interact with anyone. Was fun to level up super fast though. I'll try to get on more and see if I can get high enough level to make it into gfay.
Sweet thanks for trying things out. Getting kicked when you change classes is required to reload your class.