View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I like the idea of using dungeons to connect steamfont to cauldron. This is the revised map where I also attempted to balance dungeon level ranges between team and ensure that Perma/SolB as raid zones are balanced. Dwarf team has a one zone advantage reaching Permafrost, Elf team has a one zone advantage reaching SolB.

Akanon zones to Butcher now because it's too hard to balance things when one team starts several zones apart and the other starts within 1 zone of each other. Humans could have a little camp at the docks similar to the DE camp then the spawn situations are nearly identical and fits with the idea of the humans being from Antonica. Each race still has a unique start.

Oh and Felwithe/Kaladim are the capitol cities players return to on PvP death. So I'm counting zone lines to locations. This is a bit off as some zones are bigger than other but it's something. Since a lot of the zone lines are custom it's possible to try to even out the run distance using the location of the custom zones within other zones.
Last edited by azxten; 11-05-2022 at 05:12 PM..