View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Instead of Steamfont to Permafrost it should go Steamfont to Runnyeye to Permafrost. I forgot about runny and this also provides better separation between a zone with steam and a frozen cave. Pulling all the classic dungeons in helps with itemization. I think the only thing missing now would be like Kerra Island and Befallen. Nothing too serious missing there I think.

The server isn't Counter Strike friendly enough. I'm thinking skills and spells should auto train as you level. I had an idea for auto loot too but that gets a lot more complicated so probably not.

Scaling for PvP needs to maintain a sense of power connected to your level while still allowing lower levels a sporting chance to escape or contribute in group fights. This somewhat depends on how long it takes to level. If it takes 2 hours to hit level 50 and there is no exp loss scaling in this becomes kind of meaningless. Leveling to 50 you might get beat up in fights but if leveling is that fast it's a temporary experience. To maintain the Counter Strike twist maybe players should just start at level 30ish. A level 30 vs a level 50 is already roughly achieving that goal of escape/group fight viability.