View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree, I main bard for blue server, and a lot of folks talk about carpel tunnel or make jokes about its actions per minute, but even bard is far less active then ANY class on ANY other MMO today. Especially if you play games like FFXIV, or ARPG's like Path of Exile/Diablo etc or any modern FPS/RPG game. Bard presses literally nothing compared to the lot of them :P

Its just every other class presses less. Some press a button or two per minute ;D
I agree except in other modern MMO’s it’s literally button mashing. Smash 1 until you use the ability, you start smashing 2 so that it goes off as soon as the global cooldown on 1 is up etc. things like swing timers make that more intense, but still, it’s button “mashing” versus timed button pressing on a Bard. Something about that changes it for me and makes me want to play one way less. Having to watch the cast bar, click the next song, watch the cast bar, click the next song etc just makes it way too attentive for my ADHD brain lol