View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 08:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quylein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I plan on fixing all the issues here for OG content first, Sir J here upscale using Waifu or something IDK. But not Gigapixel and there are tons of problems. I'll be done with Faydwere today if all goes well.

Antonica, Erud, then Kunark are on my hit list by End of month. We'll see about Velious as this project takes dedication but I plan on doing all of them from Highres to Gigpixel 4x.

Checked out that project, it's basically the same process but he uses a few different ways to exchange png to dds, i use xconvert and haven't lost a transparency yet. Also i used that download earlier and most of that upscale is messed with by something other then just Gigapixel it looks almost cartoony. I'm attempting to keep things original.

As you can see Gfays bridge. I up scaled it x4 then x6, then used Gimp to fix the edge issues while maintaining transparency. Then i rescaled it down back to 1024x1024 changed back to DDS then uploaded. I did redo the whole Gfay file that was loaded here earlier as it was garbage by the highres standard (IMHO).
UPDATED Gigapixel Zones
So the links in Dropbox... Are ready to drag and drop or are you still editing? I'd love to load em in if they're ready. Also I'm assuming this is ZONE only content. I'm very happy with my uprezzed NPCS/Player Models o got from EqHD project so I don't want to overnight those by accident, just the zones.

Amazing work and thank you btw.