View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only reason i don't have a giuse or a runed fighters staff is because when the server first went live I was busy on combat duty risking my life hunting violent anti-democratic terrorists who wanted to take away your freedom to eat nacho cheese doritos and play everquest in your underpants.

While we were out on patrol one day our patrol vehicle suffered a huge IED attack and when I woke up from the coma the doctor told me he had to amputate both my legs. I also learned my 4 brothers were KIA protecting your freedom while I was out cold.

When I finally got back home and logged onto the server I found out guises no longer dropped. I was so devastated I sobbed for weeks in my wheelchair. Now when I log onto green players with guises laugh at me and calll me stumpy loser because I don't have a guise or legs.

I'vr started drinking hard liquor to forget what happened out there but I'd do it again if give half the chance because it's my sworn duy to protect your freedom to drink coca-cola and loot guises.

Forgive for not standing.

Oh, say, can you see by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming.
And the rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say, does that star spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave

Either a nice larp or very sad story. Either way, perhaps your frustration at a lack of guise is a transference from a feeling of lack of other things?

Seriously though, there are lots of avenues for help, whatever your situation.

https://www.betterhelp.com

https://www.ptsd.va.gov

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung