View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My ancestry is Polish/Ukranian, my wife is Polish, our daughter is obviously Polish. I've visited Poland many times, and her family there.

The memory of Russian atrocities is raw in Poland. Everyone has a family member that was murdered or disappeared (same thing) by the Communist regime.

Russia is a cancer, a plague on the earth. Anyone who sides with them is an ignorant, mindless contrarian (most of the tech bros) or an actual fucking fascist/authoritarian. In which case they can eat dirt.
Interesting, the scourge of communism

Amazing Russia survived it

We are heading for the same thing with abuse of office, taking political prisoners, corruption and financial oppression for the sake of crushing would be prominent members of society

The people who survive communism are hard against globohobo and it's policies

If you want to thank someone for this Ukrainian war, thank the Biden administration (has anything good ever come from mail fraud?) for promising Ukraine nearly unlimited funding for trying to join NATO which directly caused this pointless war and shit economy

This would have never happened, and didn't, with Donald Trump as president