View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 02:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I think a lot of people write off SK soloing 50+ because they think you need to be in an open field fear kiting mobs. There were several close quarters areas I did on my SK that even a twinked monk simply could not keep up with. This is when I found the most advantage of using slam on my troll, but eventually epic can help with this. Knowing pathing combined with short duration fear(especially with casters) really opens up some options. Add in things like epic/crown of narandi and I found myself able to go multiple hours at a time without having to stop at all. The 52/58 pets are also really good if you're using a focus item to get max/2nd max and many Sks are unaware of that.
Thanks! Really helpful info. What are these focus items you speak of?

I managed to get a really killer price on a Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt and splurged to get one. I scrounged up some more plat but do not have enough for an ikky BP unless I do some more ports. Might be worth it to grind that out.