View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 01:32 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cock of the poppiest variety.

A couple of 1:2 weapons and/or a 3:4 2 hander will take you up to raiding levels just fine and for under 100pp if not free. A suit of banded similarly effective similar price. Schw for haste at 600pp possibly free if you loot rot. Can get away without haste for quite some time. 110/130 hp from rings when you have another 400 or so pp to spare.

46-50 you can get all sorts of upgrades just playing the game to carry you to 60.

Sure it won’t be as easy as starting lvl 5 ntov geared, of course it won’t, but it is not ‘very weak’.

Well on green schw are not 600pp, they are 1500 and that took the majority of what plat i had. I got 2 5/55 hp rings, Crusty arms/legs/bp/boots/shield and jagged sword of morning. Someone gave me Argent defender but it feels like i can watch a 30 min tv show between skill ups so im just using 1h/shield for now.

I went SK for mobility. I have seen like 5 zones from this era and none of the dungeons besides Kurns and Unrest. I really want to see the world and as many of the dungeons as i can and i think the SK will help me bumble around better.

If anyone on green has any hand me downs or some inexpensive stuff rotting in the Bank Rotgutz would be happy to put it to use.