View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generation Z students are on track to become the most educated generation. They have higher high school graduation rates and lower dropout rates than those who came before. In 2018, 57% of 18 to 21-year olds were in college, compared with 52% of Millennials, and 43% of Gen Xers at similar ages.

Progressive is the future.
bro, act like there isn't statistically data on how terrible kids are being taught compared to other modern countries, it's as fucked as our healthcare system

anytime i ever see an article on the subject it's about how none of them can read or do math at grade level.

Quote:
Up to 65% of community college students take at least one remedial course within six years of initial enrollment. Black students, Hispanic students, and students from low-income backgrounds are disproportionately placed into these courses.
of all the issues to argue about "no, our education system is working great" is the dumbest one ive seen in like 50 pages in this thread.

Quote:
Sixty five percent of all U.S. fourth graders scored “below proficient,” which means that they are not reading at grade level. Only 35 percent of fourth graders are reading at or above grade level. In addition, 64 percent of eighth graders are reading below grade level, whereas 36 percent are reading at or above grade level.
65% my dude, and reading is fucking easy. bad parents, even worse system.