View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 01:41 PM
Large Rat

In my opinion, Ex Astra represents all that is great about EQ and how it was intended to be played prior to the Luclin and beyond expansions. A guild or alliance of guilds capable and willing to help others, can tear through endgame content, do expeditions to lower level areas not generally explored anymore, and actively promotes and hosts these types of events. I only wish I had more free time to commit to the game and guild, but I am not 14 playing on the Fennin Ro server anymore and what's better is they completely understand this, as most of us are now grown ass adults!

The system they have established in earning points for raiding makes sense and is fair. The more you contribute the higher the chances you have to get those phat lewtz. The leadership is active, the officer support is fantastic and the overall morale in guild is hard to come by in this game. I hope Ex Astra continues to grow and does not change the way it promotes the world of Everquest! Bravo to this wonderful group of players!

Asmodeuz Malum'Sanctus- 58 Cleric
Mackn D'Laydeez - 52 Monk
Phelicity - 25 Druid