View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The claims that all of these people were all exploiting P99auctions to inflate prices are extremely exaggerated. I have played on P99 long enough that I have a pretty good idea of the market value of a lot of items. When I would compare that against listings on P99auctions, most of the time P99auctions was pretty accurate.
Maybe true, but it still happened.

Also, like Thufir said above, really the only people hurt by this in the game are people that never spend any time in the tunnel. These players won't know prices or have any site that tells them what they should pay or sell items for.

Shouldn't it be that way? Classic, right?

If you want to know prices in EC, then learn them like anyone else does who barters there.

If I don't raid it doesn't make sense for me to cry about not having access to raid gears. It's the same with barter prices in EC.

If you never barter in EC, then naturally you won't have knowledge of what an item is worth or not worth.

Sadly I think there's a nefarious reason as to why the P99 auction site was bombarded by useless information all for the obvious purpose of ruining it's success.

That's the worst thing about the site being pulled down. It should not have stopped due to being sabotaged by some pathetic, pixel-greedy nerds who probably were losing real money over it.